What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain stored in the user’s browser (some are only installed during the session and others can remain for years (persistent cookies). Based on these criteria, there are cookies that require the website user’s consent and others that do not (excepted cookies).
Exempted cookies are, among others, those that are essential for the user’s computer and the servers of https://redelca.com/ to be able to communicate with each other and allow the user to browse the website more quickly, without collecting protected data about him/her.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent, and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and cookies belonging to third parties. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks).
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: these are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Analytical cookies: these allow the party responsible or third parties to monitor user behaviour, as well as to quantify the number of users, carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on the website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services offered by https://redelca.com/.
- Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, in order to offer advertising related to the interests of the user’s profile.
- Behavioural cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by https://redelca.com/ or by third parties, allow the most effective possible management of the advertising space available on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made by the user of the website. To do this, REDELCA can analyse the user’s browsing habits on the Internet and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
Acceptance of cookies on our platform
Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), in relation to cookies, requires Users to be informed prior to the browsing experience on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an information notice that is displayed once you access our platform, informing you in advance and expressly, in compliance with this legal precept.
It is important to note that in this notice you will find three options: the first, which you can use to accept the installation of cookies on your computer, the second, which will allow you to configure which cookies you accept to be installed and which cookies you reject, and the third option which will allow you to reject the installation of all cookies, except those necessary to continue browsing the website.
How to change your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from REDELCA or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
About social media cookies
Finally, we would like to warn you that our platform does not manage social networks or third-party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, among others, where REDELCA has a presence, and therefore REDELCA is not responsible for the cookies installed by these platforms.
As a User of our online platform, you are obliged to consult the privacy and cookie policies of these networks in order to be aware of the type and purposes and to decide whether to accept or reject them.
Cookies used by Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Cookies used by Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
Cookies used by Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Cookies used by Youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es-419
Cookies used by Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=es_ES
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the website for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Configuración de cookies
Modification of conditions